Monday, January 10, 2011

My Dog Jaqui


My dog absolutely loves chocolate. Shortly before christmas, she snuck into my parents' room, found a wrapped box of mint chocolates, tore the wrapping off, chewed up the cardboard box, tore the plastic cover off the chocolate, and proceded to eat all the chocolate out of one of the compartments! She is such a little sneaky twit! Besides chocolate, she loves to bark at nothing. in the middle of the night. It was New Years and she woke me up barking at 3 in the morning, and then again at 5. And when she barks, it can start sounding normal, and then it sounds like her voice cracked, and it goes high pitched. I remember another time she started howling with the ball in her mouth, which muffled the sound greatly. She can be very annoying sometimes, but I suppose she makes a good watch dog.

No comments: