Monday, June 20, 2011

Water

Water. The giver of life, so bland and boring, yet so important. Everything that breaths needs it to sustain a long healthy life. It's why the Egyptions called the Nile the giver of life, as the water overflowed each year nurishing the crops for another season. It can cool one down in summer and be great fun to play in, but due to the bland and extremely boring taste, I only like to drink it with Ice, cold just tastes better. As one who hates the taste, I decided to research dehydration and realized how important it is to drink water. As of tonight, I am getting into the habit of drinking more water, and less pop. It must have some kind of nutritional value, or living things wouldn't depend on it so much. Also, our bodies are about 70 percent water, it's interesting I'm just really realizing this now. In the next few days, I plan to add a short story to my blog. So stay tuned.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I'm going to start drinking more water too!